Sponsor Advert

French Connection Limited

Boutique Chic: I Heart Brittique

Brittique.com

I was introduced to this online boutique by fellow blogger, Dream Sequins last month and I've finally got round to sharing this fantastic revelation with you all. We all know of the success of Matches Fashion and Net-A-Porter, well these giant online fashion retailers now have a little bit more competition in the style stakes...

Introducing Brittique - an uber stylish and fresh online shop with the very best of new, fashion-forward designers bred from British soil. Think Hannah Marshall, Biona Castana and Katie Tailyour, all cleverly collected under one virtual roof.

The website has the magazine edge of MyWardrobe.com but Brittique is far more minimal and intimate than those aforementioned. I absolutely adore it and my wish list is completely out of control, I dare you to visit the site and not fall in love.

Brittique.com
Image Credits: Brittique.com

1 comment:

  1. This website is a real treasure. It's going on my favourites list!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Keep it clean and 100% related friends!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Disclaimer | Terms and Conditions

Most of the images on this blog, have been sourced elsewhere. I always endeavor to apply the appropriate credit where possible. If I have failed to credit accurately or someone wishes an image to be removed from this blog, I will happily comply. This blog is not for commercial purposes. All content is edited and compiled for personal and reader interest. Information presented in each blog entry is correct at the time of publishing.